Presentation of the Tourist Office
The main mission of the Tourist office of Gardanne is to promote a tourist destination in France and abroad, to all our visitors, locals or foreigners and professionals in the sector of tourism.
This results by enhancing of all the cultural and touristic resources and the city itself: vernacular heritage, green heritage and intangible heritage and in larger scale, the heritage of the Community of Pays d'Aix.
If the Tourist office has a daily commitment to propose a quality reception, it also federates the various actors of the economic and cultural life of the city such as associations and organizes avents and meetings, allowing the enhancing of the municipality, its businesses and the services to tourists and professionals.
The Tourist Office of Gardanne enbelongs to the network of the National Federation of Tourist offices and renews this year its classification, in category III.
"QUALITE TOURISME" APPROACH
The label "Qualité Tourisme": a label of excellence.
The Tourist Office of Gardanne has, for several years, the will to set up a policy of quality aiming to enable an excellent reception for all audiences. The structure has the commitment to pass of a quality of reception posted in a practised quality of reception. In this context, the Tourist Office of Gardanne makes a commitment on several points:
- Supply a personalized and quality reception to all the visitors
- Deliver a clear, precise and updated information
- Provide you with a competent and receptive staff
- To offer you a comfortable and nice place
- Enhance all the cultural values and the resources of Gardanne and the Pays d'Aix
- Train the staff and facilitate the integration of the new incomers (interns, non-permanent employees)
- Develop partnerships with the socio-professionnals from Gardanne and Pays d'Aix
- Meet the needs of people with disabilities
In a will of improvement of your services, we invite you to answer to a satisfaction questionnaire online by clicking HERE
TOURISM AND HANDICAP LABEL
A symbol which guarantees to all a reception, an accessibility and a comfort of quality.
Created in 2001, the Label "Tourism and Handicap" has for objective to bring a reliable, descriptive and objective information of the accessibility of sites and tourist equipments by considering 4 types of deficiencies (hearing, mental, driving and visual) and to develop an adapted tourist offer.
In the contexte of the obtention of the Label "Tourism and Handicap", and of our quality approach, the Tourist office made a commitment to propose better services to all the visitors.
So you will find at our tourist office…
- A quality reception
- A trained and aware staff
- Adapted equipments
- An adapted tourist documentation and accessible to all
- A commitment alongside the community on the accessibility of the city and its services.
The Tourist office is also committed in an approach of environmental protection, by applying the principles of the Sustainable development within its structure.